At Lakeside Village Inn, we strive to give our guests a comfortable place to stay while here in Wellington. Our King room is perfect for the individual or couple who is looking for a comfortable, clean, and safe environment. Our guests can rest and enjoy a relaxing, peaceful night’s sleep in a serene setting.
The King with Deck room is by far our most popular but unfortunately there is only one. This well-appointed room features a fabulous view of Lake Ontario from the privacy of your own covered veranda. Two Muskoka chairs and a personal gas bar-b-que allow you to relax and enjoy the view while dinner is cooking! A floor-to-ceiling gas fireplace with built-in wine rack adds to the warmth and comfort of the space. This room contains a comfy king size bed, two leather occasional chairs, a flat screen TV, a small fridge and a 4-piece bathroom. You will not want to leave! Call 1-800-524-6980 or 613-399-2034 to reserve.
|Flat screen TV||Free Wifi||We accept credit cards|
|Ideal for 2 people||No smoking||Nearby restaurants|
|Free parking||Coffee maker||Mini fridge|
Room Rates (based on double occupancy):
Fri & Sat $249.00*
Fri & Sat $239.00*
Fri & Sat $239.00*
- * A different rate may apply on or around select holidays or event weekends.
- The above room rates are based on single or double occupancy. One extra adult maximum is permissible for $20.00 per night or one child maximum at $10.00 per night.
- A two-night minimum stay is required on peak-season weekends as well as select holiday or event weekends. Certain rooms are held for 2-night stays midweek peak season, weekends in non-peak season and 3-night stays on long weekends.
- A non-refundable $50.00 cancellation fee is charged to the credit card provided upon booking ($100 for 3-4 day stays, $200 for 5+ day stays.) This amount will be applied towards your total upon check-in.
- Check-in between 3:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. Check-out by 11:00 a.m. (Our office closes at 9:00 p.m.; if a later check-in is required please make arrangements when booking.)
- Cancellation Policy: we require 72 hours’ notice (by 3:00 pm 3 days prior to date of stay) or the full amount of the intended stay will be charged to credit card provided. Longer notice required for extended stays (TBD.)
- Late fall, winter & spring: pre-booking is required.
- We require a Visa or Mastercard # at time of booking.
- Rates subject to change without notice.